Here is a brief story of my love for Neal’s Yard.
I avoided using beauty products my entire life for one main reason. I was always convinced that the beauty industry, in order to create the products they wanted, was making use of harmful chemicals. No result could ever justify putting cancerigenous ingredients such as Nano Tech, GMO, synthetics, parabens, EDTA, DEA Carbomer and propylene glycol on my skin. These substances are slowly absorbed by the skin and create toxins that transform into diseases.
I am from a very sunny place in Brazil and my skin is naturally oily. After moving to London and experiencing drastically different weather conditions, I came to realise that I would need to start using real beauty products. I conducted extensive research and came to the conclusion that Neal’s Yard was exactly my cup of tea! The company and their products were in perfect alignment with my moral and aesthetic principles.
Why Neal’s Yard?
- The company carefully follows precaution principles when formulating its products, and they do not use ANY ingredient that could harm you or the planet;
- The company is striving to minimise its carbon footprint, and advocating an environmentally friendly vision;
- They are certified organic by the Soil Association, which bans the use of harmful chemical fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides;
- They support cutting-edge innovation in science that can maximise the effectiveness of their award-winning products;
- The company promotes fair trade, in helping small communities around the world and sustaining a healthy and dignifying relationships with their suppliers.
I fully support Neal’s Yard’s products, as they truly resonate with SAFETY – EFFECTIVENESS – ENVIRONMENT – EMPOWERMENT